One-Day Retreat: Advanced Meditation for Spacious Mind Practice
With Rebecca Wing LCPC
July 13, 9:00AM - 4:30PM $99
· Designed for those with previous meditation experience
· Learn Sky-Like Mind practice
· Settle into periods of group silence during the day
· Extended meditation sessions and gentle yoga
· Outdoor nature meditation (weather permitting)
This one-day retreat is a combination of meditation instruction with periods of meditation practice. Skills that help bring mindful awareness into daily living are presented. Rebecca Wing’s approach is based on personal growth surrounding identification of old difficult habitual patterns that we can become aware of through mindfulness. Another big part of the day surrounds setting intentions of kindness and compassion towards self and others. A period of gentle yoga is frequently brought into the day.
Coffee/Tea and snacks provided. Participants will bring their lunch or eat at one of our nearby restaurants.